- No appraisal required.
- Can finance up to 97% of the purchase price. (Over 95% is "Homepath Flexible".)
- No MI is required. This increases the buyer's purchasing power.
- Gift or grants OK for down payment.
- Loans from relative employer, gov't or non-profit agency OK for "Homepath Flexible".
- It is only for FNMA REO properties.
- Minimum $500 from borrower's own funds.
- Up to 6% seller contributions for owner occupied and second homes from 75% to 97% LTV
- Up to 9% Seller contributions for LTV under 75% .
- 1-4 unit, condos, PUD's and modular homes.
- Min FICO score of 660 for LTV greater than 80%
- Min FICO of 580 for LTV less than 80%
- Permanent Resident Aliens with Alien Registration Card OK (*with 5% down)(*must live and be employed in US for FLEX) , Non Permanent Resident Aliens with SSN and US employment OK.
- Over 95%, Fixed Rate programs from 15 to 30 year terms are available in 5 year increments to $417,000.
- Under 95%, 5% Down payment required from borrower's own funds to 80% LTV. (Borrower's own funds for Down Payment requirement waived below 80%.) Over 80% requires 660 FICO, under 80% requires 580 for 1-2 Units. 3-4 Units requires 580 FICO to 75% LTV.
- Under 95%, Fixed Rate programs 8 to 30 year term in annual increments available, with , and 5/1 and 7/1 Libor to $417,000.
- High Loan Balance Loans are available to 90% with 700 FICO or to 75% with 660 FICO Fixed Rate for 1 Units. 2-4 Units to 75% LTV with 740 FICO. 5/1 LIBOR is 75% to 680 FICO for 1 Unit and 75% with 740 FICO for 2-4 Units.
- Temporary Buydowns up to 3% permitted.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
HomePath Mortgage Financing Basics for First Time Home Buyer
Here are the basics of HomePath Mortgage that every first time home buyer should become familiar with: